First of all, thanks for your feedback. If you have any suggestions about our product, just go to app.primebit.com and contact us with the chat widget in the bottom right corner.
Here’s a list of things we’ve added recently.
- Four new language versions of the user interface. Now you can use PrimeBit in 40 different versions: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tajik, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, and Vietnamese. Here’s a step by step guide on how to change PrimeBit’s language version.
- Video Tutorials. If you are new to MetaTrader 5 or any other trading platforms, you should definitely go through our basic guides. You can find them here. The complete course will take you less than 25 minutes.
- Complete tutorial (24:04)
- Dashboard (3:19)
- Web trader guide (1:30)
- Market order (1:24)
- Order Book (0:54)
- Affiliation (1:36)
- Market Depth / Order Book (MT5) (1:08)
- Trade calculator (MT5) (1:00)
- Pending Order (MT5) (2:46)
- Withdrawal (3:47)
- API with complete documentation. Now you can plug into PrimeBit with two types of API:
- REST API for the trading functionality
- WebSocket API for realtime updates on public market data and private channels
- Direct deposits and withdrawals from the MetaTrader 5 desktop application. You may think it’s a small improvement, but many PrimeBit users asked us to add this feature. Now you can make transfers directly from the MetaTrader 5 Windows and macOS application. You can find the instructions on how to do it here.