For the last months, we’ve been working on a completely new trading app. It’s ready. At the moment we are running the final tests, and it looks like the planned release date is safe.
From mid-March, when you go to app.primebit.com you’ll land on the new PrimeBit WebTrader.
You can log into your account with the same email and password.
After logging in you can manage your DEMO and LIVE accounts using either the slide-in menu in the top left corner or the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the app.
The new PrimeBit WebTrader is faster and provides a much better user interface. In a singel view you get:
- The chart with technical tools and indicators. You can customize the chart’s layout and save the configuration. You can easily make a snapshot of the chart and share it
- A quick look into the current market Depth and Order book
- Your Open Orders, Pending Orders, Orders History, Fills History, and Balance History
- Contract details
- Latest trades
- Finally, in the right-hand window, you get all the actions grouped together. You can get all the information about the position you want to open with the PrimeBit calculator, open orders, adjust the leverage, and add funds.
We are sure you are going to love it.
Tether accounts and trading pairs
With the new PrimeBit update we also introduce new Tether accounts. Apart from funding your trading account with Bitcoin, you can also use USDT for deposits and withdrawals. Here’s why you may consider it:
- Keeping your funds in Bitcoin works great when the value of the cryptocurrency goes up. However, the Bitcoin price has been very volatile, and many traders don’t want to add another layer of uncertainty to their strategies. Tether is a stable coin pegged to the dollar, which makes its price much steadier.
- Tether popularity is growing very fast. You can easily exchange it with any cryptocurrency or fiat many on multiple exchanges. You can also make direct payments with USDT.
- We support both Omni and ERC-20 Tether protocols. The first is based on Bitcoin tokenization and the second runs on Ethereum, which makes the transfers much faster than with Bitcoin accounts.
Additionally, as of March 3, you’ll get access to new Tether trading pairs: BTCUSDT, ETHUSDT, LTCUSDT.
If you still want to trade with MetaTrader 5 (MT5) apps or the old WebTrader, they are still going to be available. You can access them through the slide-in menu.
We’ll keep you up to date with more news before the upcoming update.