We are doing our best to make PrimeBit the safest cryptocurrency contracts exchange platform.
However, the greatest threats come from outside as phishers try to benefit from our growing popularity by creating fake PrimeBit social media accounts and tricking out sensitive data from careless users.
Please, use only our official channels to contact us, and ignore any other accounts that offer you anything on behalf of PrimeBit.
- PrimeBit website: https://primebit.com/
- PrimeBit WebTrader: https://app.primebit.com/
- PrimeBit Blog: https://blog.primebit.com/
- PrimeBit Help Centre: https://support.primebit.com/hc/en-001
Our social media:
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgISvjcocN_Rjlxk2X668Q
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PrimeBitPlatform/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/primebit_com
- Medium – https://medium.com/@forum_67363
Threads we write at:
- Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/user/PrimeBitExchange
- Steemit – http://steemit.com/@primebitexchange/
- BitcoinTalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5173694
We also send newsletters to let you know you about the most important changes or events. Emails sent from PrimeBit always come from an email address ending with @primebit.com.
If you have any doubts about whether a message comes from us, contact our support team via email: email@example.com to check if the message is legitimate.